Are missing or broken teeth making you feel embarrassed in front of everyone? You ought not to live with your problem as zirconium implants can not only help you in regaining your missing teeth, and in turn restoring your confident smile. However, the high prices of such dental procedures may seem discouraging, which is why many opt to get Zirconium implants in India.
Getting dental implants in India is way more economical than receiving the same treatment anywhere in First World countries and there are several other pleasant surprises that India has to offer to you.
Zirconium Implants – An Overview
Zirconium dental implants are superior to the conventional, titanium-based ones. Zirconium, in the form of its compound Zirconia, is a popular choice for the implants for its higher tensile strength, light weight, natural white color, and aesthetic appearance when compared with the latter.
Benefits of Zirconium Dental Implants
- Owing to the natural white color of zirconium, the bridges and crowns made from it easily pass as natural teeth and teeth roots. No one will ever come to know that you have got an implant, while the same cannot be said about titanium implants, which may be easily detected.
- These implants are strong enough to withstand the day-to-day wear and tear and are engineered to last an entire lifetime. With proper care, you can make your zirconium dental implants last for a long time.
- Since there is no metal use, you ought not to worry about any adverse reaction. This is an important advantage of these over titanium implants, which are not suitable for the people prone to metal-allergies.
- The procedure is quite economical across our network hospitals in India and you would not find it burning a hole in your pocket.
How much for Zirconium Implants in India?
- What zirconium implants cost in India is only a fraction of what they cost in the US, Canada, Australia, or in any Western European country. This essentially means that if you are availing the treatment anywhere in the country, you are going to spend much less than what you will have to spend otherwise.
- This was confirmed by University of Delaware publication, Udaily, “The cost of surgery in India, Thailand or South Africa can be one-tenth of what it is in the United States or Western Europe, and sometimes even less. A heart-valve replacement that would cost $200,000 or more in the US, for example, goes for $10,000 in India–and that includes round-trip airfare and a brief vacation package. Similarly, a metal-free dental bridge worth $5,500 in the US costs $500 in India.”
Why choose India for Dental Implants
- Implant dentists in India are renowned for the rigorous training that they receive and for their quality of work. Some of them even spend years practicing in the Western nations, so there ought to be no doubt on their expertise. You can even go to Delhi—the capital— or Mumbai—the commercial capital—for dental implants, or check out same day implants in Chennai, the country’s health capital.
- State-of-the-art facilities are employed by the dentists offering metal-free dental implants in India. You may want to have a close look at the infrastructure being employed, the services being offered, and also the testimonials of their previous patients before choosing any one of them.
- With English as the primary language, most doctors and healthcare workers will be able to communicate with you without any issue. Translators can be arranged in case there is any language barrier.
- When in India for dental implants, make the most of your visit by exploring some of the better known tourist destinations such as Mumbai, Goa, Kerala, and others.
Considering the above, no wonder why zirconium implants India prove to be your best bet to regain your confidence. With so much to gain at such a low cost, you may want to head for an implant dentist in India at the earliest. And if that is the case, Quality Surgery India may be able to help you with the information you need.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Zirconium Implants in India.