Exorbitant prices and lack of access to dental insurance can make getting dental care in the Western world a difficult and stressful process. If you are faced with these problems, you will be surprised to discover how easy and affordable it is to have maxillofacial surgery in India.
Medical treatment in India can be much more affordable than in countries like the US, Canada, or the UK, making it a smart alternative for those who find it hard to pay for medical care at home. According to a report by The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham), Westerners can make savings of up to 90% on certain surgeries in India. Coming to India for maxillofacial surgery could potentially save you thousands!
Cost of Maxillofacial Surgery in India
As stated above, it is possible to save a considerable amount of money due to the low cost of oral surgery in India.
- Due to the recent economic boom, low cost of living and the heated competition among doctors in India, medical and dental care in India can be obtained for a fraction of the price in the Western world.
- Mouth surgery in India could be an ideal choice for those who lack sufficient health or dental insurance in their home country.
- The exceptionally low cost of procedures like full mouth restoration and dental implants in India make high-quality dental care available to many who could not afford it before.
- A large portion of the US has severely limited access to quality dental care; the US National Center for Health Statistics reports that 1 in 4 Americans is currently without dental insurance. Oral surgery in India is a viable option for those in this demographic.
- Even after factoring in all travel expenses, you will find that getting maxillofacial surgery in India is still going to save you money. Don’t let collateral costs deter you from getting the dental care you need.
- With all the money you can save by coming to India for oral surgery, you can have a wonderful, culturally enriching vacation. You can also use those savings for other essential or cosmetic surgeries in India.
Quality Surgery India is here to help you with all the facets of your trip to India for dental care. Feel free to contact us with any concerns you may have.
Why Have Maxillofacial Surgery in India?
Aside from the jaw dropping savings, there are a multitude of other reasons to have dental extractions or jaw reconstruction surgery in India.
- India is now the world’s fourth largest economy, the benefits of which can be seen in the quality of medical care and hospitals in India. Many of our network dental clinics and surgical hospitals are state-of-the-art facilities stocked with the latest in medical technologies.
- Medical tourism is a major factor in the country’s economic status. According to Assocham, this industry currently sees more than 850,000 foreign patients a year, and that number is expected to grow to more than 3.2 million by 2015.
- Our network maxillofacial surgeons in India are expert professionals, and many have education and/or work experience in England or the US. Most speak excellent English and can discuss all aspects of your surgery with you.
- India is a diverse and culturally vibrant country. A trip to India for oral surgery will definitely be full of lasting memories. Come see the TajMahal, the Ganges River, and many other world-famous tourist destinations.
- India is a great place for those interested in holistic treatment. Yoga, Ayurvedic massage, reiki, meditation and other spiritual healing methods and alternative therapeutic treatments are available in many Indian cities.
With so many reasons to visit India for maxillofacial surgery, getting dental care here is a no-brainer.
Whether you want to get a nose job in New Delhi or same day implants in Chennai, India should the treatment you desire at a price that you can easily afford. Maxillofacial surgery in India is a way to get the quality dental care you need, but can’t afford back home. Contact the staff at Quality Surgery India today to see just how much you can save on your surgery in India.
Submit the quote form on the right to get more information about maxillofacial surgery in India.