Carrying a child for nine months changes a woman’s body in ways more than one. Some women regain their pre-baby body with a bit of exercise, but others are not so lucky. If you’re among the latter, one of your options is getting mommy makeover surgery in India.
Mommy makeovers (the collective term for the surgical options to reverse the unwanted effects of childbearing) don’t come cheap in developed nations. But if traveling is an option for you, know that the cost of mommy makeover in India is much lower. If you’re interested in getting plastic surgery after childbirth in India, read on.
Mommy Cosmetic Surgery in India
- A lot of procedures are on the itinerary when it comes to plastic surgery for moms in India. These procedures are tailored specifically to contour women’s bodies after childbirth.
- Body contouring for moms is comprised of several different surgical procedures performed on the body in order to reshape it to get the desired result.
- Body sculpting with liposuction is usually needed because pregnancies could lead to stretched muscles and skin, the New Harvard Guide to Women’s Health says. This is usually undertaken to tighten abdominal walls, so you can gain back your pre-baby tummy.
- If you sign up for a fat transfer procedure, the fats from the liposuction could be reintroduced back into your body for contouring!
- You could also undergo a process to remove unwanted stretch marks.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding are two of the main reasons why breasts sag, says the US National Institutes of Health’s MedlinePlus web site. This is why you could also get breast lift in India as part of your mommy makeover.
- While you’re in India to remove unwanted fat deposits, know you can also get liposuction on other parts of your body other than your tummy!
- Other surgical options include vaginal rejuvenations, vaginaplasty, and labiaplasty.
Cost of Mommy Makeover in India
- Whether you’re getting tummy tuck in India, breast lift in India, or the whole shebang, remember that the entire process is a number of invasive procedures. Thus, you are going to spend time in the country, not just for the operation, but also for recovery. Factor in costs for the whole duration of your stay.
- Costs vary depending on the kind and number of procedures you sign up for, but you’ll end up with a much lower bill than what you would usually incur in the United States or other first-world countries.
- Total costs of your mommy makeover in India will also vary depending on the hospital and doctor of your choice. If you’d like to get an idea of how much you’d have to spend, why not ask Quality Surgery India for a quote?
Advantages of Getting Mommy Makeover in India
- Due to the lower costs
of mommy makeover in India, you can get more procedures done. Or set aside the money saved for other important things.
- Indian hospitals have technologically-advanced medical equipment.
- Additionally, numerous doctors and physicians in India are trained in various developed nations such as the United States.
- Most medical professionals in India can speak English, so language barrier is of little concern.
Concerns When Getting Mommy Makeover in India
- Don’t forget that India has a very rich culture, so if you’re up for a vacation, you can holiday straight after you recover from the surgery!
- India might be on the other side of the world for you, and you might have to spend some time there alone depending on your budget.
- You will not be able to consult the same doctor for post-op check-ups.
- You might have some misgivings about your safety before going there, but as long as you ask the right people for advice, you can get the best quality surgery in India.
Sure, it’s no easy decision to jump on a plane, and get surgery abroad. But getting mommy makeover in India could be the best way to pamper yourself fully at a price you can afford.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable medical treatments at various hospitals under our network in India. For more information and FREE quote, submit the estimate–request form on the right.