Patients who struggle with weight or body image issues but are unable to afford corrective surgery at home may benefit from the lower cost of SmartLipo in India. As with all cosmetic procedures, liposuction in India is considerably less expensive than in Australia, the US, Canada and Europe. By choosing a SmartLipo center in India, you’ll save money while giving your appearance – and confidence – an important boost.
What is SmartLipo?
Unlike conventional liposuction, SmartLipo is a noninvasive procedure that uses laser to liquefy fat bulges in the top layer of the patient’s body. The liquid fat is then removed through a small incision. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia. A study by Palm and Goldman published in the December 2009 issue of the journal Seminars in Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery concluded that laser liposuction “reduced bruising, edema, pain, and recovery time.”
How Much Does SmartLipo Cost in India?
Laser liposuction in India can cost anywhere between 50-70% less than in more developed countries. Many clinics offer the procedure as part of package deals, such as mommy makeover surgery in India.
Many people worry that, by traveling for SmartLipo in India, they’ll be putting themselves at risk due to unqualified doctors or unsanitary clinics. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. Many of India’s hospitals and clinics cater specifically to foreign travelers. In the country’s major tourist destinations, you’ll find JCI-accredited facilities, foreign-trained surgeons, and an overall quality of care that rivals that in Europe and Australia.
India may have a low cost of living that makes procedures cheaper, but medical tourism is big business. A June 2011 article published by the Wharton School of Business cites a prediction that the country’s medical tourism industry “should generate revenues of around US$3 billion by 2013.”
Destinations for Smart Liposuction in India
India is a huge country, home to over 1.3 billion people living on 3.2 million square kilometers of land. Because of that, many people considering traveling for laser waist liposuction in India don’t know how to begin planning their trip. Here are three of the most popular destinations to help you decide where to have your cosmetic procedure:
- New Delhi: Many people travel for liposuction in New Delhi – India because of the bustling capital’s rich cosmopolitan nightlife and multitude of tourist attractions, including markets and festivals.
- Bangalore: A tech hub in the south of the country, liposuction in Bangalore – India is a good option due to the high numbers of well educated doctors and surgeons living in the city.
- Mumbai: As one of the largest cities in the world, there are a number of world-class clinics offering affordable liposuction in Mumbai – India.
Picking the best spot for laser liposuction SmartLipo in India will depend on a number of factors. Do you want to get in and out of the country quickly, or take an extended trip to explore its many tourist attractions? If you’re planning on staying a few extra days, do you want to spend them on a beach, in a city, or visiting historical sites?
India Travel Tips
When planning a trip to take advantage of the low waist reduction liposuction costs in India, you’ll need to know some basic facts about the country:
- All of the above cities host major international airports, with regular flights to and from Europe, Asia, Australia and North America.
- India’s currency is the rupee. ATMs are plentiful in most areas, though you should contact your bank before leaving to make sure your card will work.
- India’s official languages are Hindi and English. All doctors receive their training in English, so you should not expect any communication difficulties.
- Be sure to confirm the visa requirements for your country before leaving. Your nearest Indian consulate should be able to advise you.
- Unless you’re an experienced traveler, avoid tempting fate and testing your digestive system by eating street food or drinking tap water.
- Be prepared for hot weather. Temperatures throughout the country regularly top 32°C.
Whether you’ve struggled with weight problems all your life, are trying to recover your pre-pregnancy body, or simply want to deal with pesky fat deposits that won’t go away otherwise, SmartLipo in India can be a great way to treat yourself to non-invasive cosmetic surgery without breaking the bank. And with the procedure’s quick recovery time, you’ll have a unique opportunity to visit one of the world’s most fascinating countries!
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on SmartLipo in India.