Statistics from the National Association for Incontinence (NAFI) indicate that an estimated 3.3 million women in the US suffer from pelvic organ prolapse (POP). Furthermore, the number of women undergoing surgery for POP is projected to increase by 48.2% from 2010 to 2050. In a world affected by financial woes, affordable robotic surgery for vaginal vault prolapse in India is, thankfully, just within every patient’s reach.
Robotic Surgery in India
The availability of Da Vinci robotic surgery in India is an indication of the high level of advancement in the field of medicine this Southwest Asian country has achieved. A popular example is robotic hysterectomy in India for patients with gynaecological conditions. The benefits of robotic surgery
, can also be enjoyed by patients getting low cost vaginal vault or uterus prolapse surgery in India.
About Vaginal Vault Prolapse
This is a condition in which the vagina’s upper portion sags down into the vaginal canal or protrudes outside of the vagina. Vaginal vault prolapse can result from hysterectomy or occur in conjunction with uterine prolapse. Patients with cost issues now have the option to undergo surgical repair of vaginal vault in India without using up their life savings.
About Uterine Prolapse
Women whose uterus sags or shifts from its normal position suffer from uterine prolapse. Causes include age related loss of muscle tone, injury due to childbirth, chronic coughing, and obesity. Prolapsed womb surgery in India is an inexpensive way to treat this condition.
The common symptoms of vaginal vault or uterine prolapse include:
- Vaginal bleeding
- Urinary incontinence
- Abnormal or excessive vaginal discharge
- Protrusion of tissue from the vaginal opening
For non-severe cases, non-surgical treatment options include vaginal pessary, exercise, and estrogen replacement therapy. Those with severe conditions may take the advantage of quality yet low cost vaginal vault suspension or sacrocolpopexy in India.
Benefits of Choosing Prolapsed Womb Treatment in India
Many patients from the US, Australia, the UK and other European countries, the Middle East, and Kenya, Nigeria and other African countries prefer robotic surgery for uterine or vaginal vault prolapse in India for various good reasons:
- Unlike in First World countries, the cost of vaginal vault treatment in India is very easy on the pocket. The cost of prolapsed uterine repair in India can be 50% lower compared to the prices charged in the West, but the quality of the surgery can compete with that in the US and European countries. Affordability and quality are also the factors behind male patients’ preference for prostate robotic surgery in India.
- The quality of treatments is supported by the expertise of doctors in India, many of whom have trained at reputable institutions in the US and West Europe.
- The facilities and medical equipment at the leading hospitals in India are world-class, earning the hospitals precious accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI) and other international certification bodies.
- Many doctors and staff at the leading hospitals can speak English fluently, so communication problems are very minimal, if not non-existent. Some of the hospitals can also arrange for language interpreters for international patients.
- Long waiting times do not exist in India, unlike in developing countries where patients have to wait to secure an appointment. Here, patients can rest assured to get medical attention right away.
- Patients can save a lot from the low cost surgery and can use their savings to avail of other cheap treatments, particularly cosmetic surgery in India.
Choosing Uterine Prolapse Robotic Surgery in India – Other Things to Do
With doctor’s permission, patients can also combine their treatment with a fun and relaxing vacation in India, a country rich in religious, cultural and ancient traditions. Here are some of the tourist destinations in India patients can visit:
- Bangalore – Places to see here include the Bangalore Palace, the Government Museum, Cubbon Park, Lalbagh, and the Butterfly Park.
- Delhi – As the capital of India, it boasts of many attractions like the Red Fort, the Lodhi Gardens, Humayun’s Tomb, and the Qutub Minar.
- Mumbai – This city is filled with destinations of interest such as the Bombay Natural History Museum, the Elephanta Caves, the Gateway of India, the Hanging Gardens, and the Mumba Devi Temple.
But more important than drawing up a great travel itinerary, a patient should have a well researched and organized plan and choose a highly reliable surgeon and hospital with great patient feedback to ensure a successful robotic surgery for uterine or vaginal vault prolapse in India.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on Robotic Surgery for Vaginal Vault Prolapse in India.