Reduced pain, fewer complications, less scarring and faster recovery are just a few of the potential benefits of robot-assisted surgery over traditional and laparoscopic approaches to gynecologic surgery. Now that low-priced robotic gynecological surgery in India is available, underprivileged patients have the chance to experience world-class treatment without worrying about the huge bills awaiting them after the surgery.
Da Vinci robotic surgery in India is one of the principal technological advancements in minimally-invasive gynecologic surgery arena this country offers at significantly reduced costs. Less costly minimally-invasive gynecologic surgery in India is preferred by overseas patients from the US, Australia, the UK, Europe, Africa and the Middle East who are keen to unburden themselves from the high medical costs back home.
Overview of Robotic Gynecologic Surgery
Robot-assisted gynecologic surgery in India is an effective and affordable treatment option. To learn more about this procedure and which surgical approach is right for you, read on:
- A robotic system usually consists of a 3D image processing system, a camera arm, two interactive mechanical arms, and a remote control unit.
- Here is a background on some gynecologic surgical procedures:
- Ovarian surgery – Removal of ovarian cysts through surgery.
- Radical hysterectomy – Surgery for treating cancers of the cervix that involves a complete removal of the uterus and the ligaments that connect it to the pelvis. Highly competent surgeons performing robotic hysterectomy in India don’t charge too much unlike in First World countries.
- Tubal reversal – Surgery to restore fertility after a tubal ligation. Pregnancy is not 100% possible after the procedure, so getting tubal reversal surgery in India at half the price may help lessen the disappointment.
- Pelvic floor repair – Surgery for pelvic floor prolapse.
- Myomectomy – Surgical removal of uterine fibroids. For a less invasive and affordable option, robotic myomectomy surgery in India is a good choice.
Advantages of Robotic Gynecological Surgery in India
Getting a robot-assisted surgery already has many benefits over conventional surgery, but robotic gynecology surgery in India has much more to offer:
- Renowned surgeons performing robotic gyn surgery in India are well-trained in setting up and manipulating a robotic system.
- Leading hospitals are well-equipped to handle robotic myomectomy and Da Vinci hysterectomy in India. The Da Vinci Robotic System is also used for prostatectomy and heart surgery in India.
- The low cost of living and tough competition for clients among medical providers result in discounted prices for da Vinci hysterectomy in India. A typical robotic gynecologic surgery price in India is 40% to 70% lower than in the developed countries of the West. This is a great deal for US patients who collectively spend more than $5 billion every year on hysterectomies (according to statistics from the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists).
- One doesn’t have to wait long to secure an appointment for robotic or laparoscopic gynecologic surgery in India unlike in Western countries.
- Majority of the doctors and hospital staff at the leading hospitals in India are English-speaking and take extra care in accommodating the special needs of their overseas patients.
- The easy-on-the-pocket robotic gynecologic surgery cost in India also allows the patient to set aside money for a fun and relaxing vacation during the course of the treatment. Consult with your doctor about your travel plans before flying to India.
India as a Travel Destination
For those planning to travel around India, here are some of the best tourist attractions you should visit:
- Taj Mahal is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, the resting place of Shah Jahan’s favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
- Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan and more popularly known as the Pink City.
- If you prefer to relax on the beach, Goa is the place to be in.
- Kanyakumari is well-known for its spectacular sunrise and sunset, made more beautiful by the confluence of the Indian Ocean, the Bay of Bengal, and the Arabian Sea.
- The Ambavilas Palace or Mysore Palace, is one of the most visited monuments in India, especially during the period of the Dussehra festival.
- If you love ancient history and art, visit the Ajanta and Ellora rock-cut cave monuments that date back to the 2nd century BCE and 5th century AD. You will find sculptures and paintings influenced by both universal pictorial art and Buddhist religious art.
However, be alert at all times and never jeopardize your safety as you travel across India. Make all the necessary research and preparations for a hassle-free time during your robotic gynaecological surgery in India.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable robotic gynecological surgery in India. For more information and a free quote, submit the estimate-request form on the right.