If you are suffering from pain, soreness and limited movement in your knee because of injury or osteoarthritis, you may want to consider getting OrthoGlide medial knee implant surgery in India. Topnotch medical facilities and experienced surgeons make it easy to choose knee surgery in India.
A 2011 article by Janet M. Torpe and colleagues, published in The Journal of the American Medical Association, estimates that over 500,000 Americans will avail prohibitive knee replacement surgery each year. As healthcare costs rise precipitously, an increasing number of patients are seeking low cost minimally invasive OrthoGlide medial knee implant surgery in India.
What is an OrthoGlide Knee Implant Surgery?
A minimally invasive procedure, the OrthoGlide medial knee implant surgery is meant to repair the damage done to an osteoarthritic knee. The OrthoGlide medial knee implant system has a sterile Co-Cr implant.
During the procedure the medial knee compartment is prepared for the wedge-shaped implant by releasing the posterior horn attachment of the medial meniscus, followed by the excising of the medial meniscus to a 2mm rim, using both arthroscopic and direct vision. Trial devices are used to evaluate the fit and function. Using those findings, an implant is created and then placed.
If you are looking to get rid of discomfiture in your knee, head to India for an OrthoGlide knee implant and you will be able to walk away pain-free!
How Much Does OrthoGlide Medial Knee Implant Surgery Cost in India?
And this is made possible by the relatively lower living costs, labor costs and medical care costs found in India. Patients seeking procedures such as unicompartmental interpositional arthroplasty in India will be pleased with the world class surgical facilities and practiced medical professional available at a fraction of the European and American prices. Indeed, OrthoGlide knee resurfacing in India could save you 30 to 60% of the procedural costs.
Other Advantages of OrthoGlide Medial Knee Implant Surgery in India
While costs are important markers for medical tourists, OrthoGlide surgery in India comes with other impressive advantages such as:
- The leading hospitals in India boast advanced technology and state-of-the-art facilities. The country also houses a substantial number of JCI and ISO accredited hospitals. If you are exploring alternatives for knee replacement surgery in India, you are likely to find appropriate answers.
- You will find well-trained and board certified orthopedic doctors in India, who can do a range of surgeries, right from knee replacement surgeries to chronic back pain treatments.
- Majority of the Indian orthopedic surgeons are conversant in English, and will be able to address all your questions about your implant surgery as well as other surgeries to delay knee replacement.
- With the proliferation of mega hospitals in India, you will have few troubles scheduling your OrthoGlide medial knee implant surgery in India.
- India is a must-do destination for many. So take the time to explore its many layers of culture, cuisine and couture.
Trip for Knee Implant Surgery in India: Helpful Tips
- Do your homework well to make sure that you decide on a reputable and credible hospital and doctor for your treatment. You must insist on getting all terms and conditions in writing so as to protect yourself in case of any future problems.
- As part of your research into OrthoGlide surgery in India, listen to and read as many patient referrals as you can.
- Most non-Indian citizens require passports to enter India.
- While India is a democracy, it is important to guard against crime. Do not travel alone at night, dress conservatively and beware of touts.
- Remember to read travel advisories from the U.S. Department of State, and sign up for the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program so that the State Department can reach you if required.
These multiple advantages make it easy to choose OrthoGlide medial knee implant surgery in India. So head to one of India’s many cities with their topnotch hospitals, experienced orthopedic surgeons and helpful staff, and you will return home with a spring in your step.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on OrthoGlide Medial Knee Implant Surgery in India.