Choosing liposuction in New Delhi, India, represents a cost effective and high quality approach to getting the body you’ve always wanted. Cosmetic surgery in India is fast becoming a popular attraction for medical tourists. Medical Tourism Magazine (the official magazine of the Medical Tourism Association) estimates that approximately 150,000 people travel to India for their cosmetic procedures each year. So whether you’re solely interested in liposuction prices in New Delhi or have heard of the considerable expertise available, India makes a great choice for your cosmetic surgery.
Liposuction, lipoplasty or ‘lipo’ has long been recognized as a method of fat removal and can be used to rid your abdomen, arms, calves, thighs and buttocks from unwanted fat deposits. Often these fat deposits have been resistant to diet and exercise and can be relatively easily extracted using either surgical or non-surgical approaches. Liposuction allows the contouring and reshaping of your body making you more evenly proportioned and ultimately enhancing your self-esteem.
Possible side-effects may include bruising, numbness, soreness, swelling or a burning sensation. Recovery is quick with patients generally returning to work within 5-14 days. Although strenuous exercise should be avoided for 2-4 weeks, depending on the amount of fat removed, you should be back to your normal self within a couple of months. The results are permanent, but it’s important to keep up a healthy diet and exercise regime to maintain your new body.
Why choose Liposuction in Delhi?
- The medical tourism industry in India is booming. The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) placed India fourth on the 2009 list of countries performing surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
- With the spiraling price of healthcare it can be expensive to undergo cosmetic surgery in many affluent countries such as the USA, UK, and Canada. Choosing laser liposuction in Delhi, India could provide the most cost effective approach to getting the treatment you want.
- Although the cost of liposuction in New Delhi can be considerably lower than noted in most developed countries, this isn’t due to a decline in standards. In fact, the cost of living is considerably lower in India than in most first world countries and these savings are passed directly onto the consumer.
- India is global travel hub and is therefore well served by public transport. Even when you take into consideration the cost of your flights and accommodation, you could still make significant savings.
- India boasts of a number of state of the art facilities capable of dealing with a variety of different specialties. When browsing hospitals in India, think about what would suit your needs best and pick accordingly.
- The expertise of our network doctors in India is generally high. Many of them have trained abroad and are internationally recognized by their peers.
- Medical staff in India is often described as well mannered and professional. Communication shouldn’t provide many issues as the majority of practitioners speak fluent English.
- Waiting lists are often short and patients can choose to have their surgery according to their own time restraints.
- India is a fascinating and culturally diverse country and you might want to consider adding a well deserved vacation to the end of your stay. There is a huge amount to see and do, so whatever your passions, you’ll find something to get excited about.
There are a number of different services available and when you book your procedure you may already have a preference for surgical or non-surgical liposuction in New Delhi, India. However, if you don’t and are you’re still not sure whether you want surgical or non-invasive liposuction, talk through your options carefully with your surgeon to get the right solution for you. Whatever you decide, choosing to have your lipoplasty in New Delhi, India could provide a high quality solution to your body problems at a price you can afford.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Quality Surgery India