Liposuction in Mumbai, India allows patients to achieve a trim figure without breaking the bank. The cost of liposuction in India is much more affordable than what the procedure costs in Australia, the United Kingdom, other European countries, the United States, Canada, Nigeria, Kenya, and other parts of Africa.
Undergoing surgery in India is growing in popularity as a result of the presence of qualified surgeons, world-class hospitals, and low prices available to medical tourists. According to the RCNOS report “Booming Medical Tourism in India,” published in February 2012, it is anticipated that the Indian medical tourism market will reach a compound annual growth rate of 27% during 2011-15. Many of the medical tourists obtain cosmetic surgeries including vaser liposuction in Mumbai and other major cities of the country.
Fact File – Liposuction
Before you make your mind for lipo in Mumbai, India, don’t forget to go through the following to know what the plastic surgery entails -
- During liposuction, surgeons use a sectional device to remove fat deposits from areas such as the arms, calves, abdomen, thighs, and buttocks.
- According to statistics released by The American Society for Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) in its 2011 Plastic Surgery Statistics Report, out of the top 5 surgical procedures performed in the US in 2011, liposuction occupied the third spot.
- Liposuction is not advised for heavily overweight or obese individuals. Ideal candidates are at a healthy weight, but have problem areas that don’t go away even after exercise.
- Types of liposuction include: vaser liposuction, laser liposuction, and tumescent liposuction.
- Vaser liposuction involves the use of an ultrasonic device to liquefy fat for easy removal through the cannula (a tube that aids in the removal of fatty tissues).
- During laser liposuction, a laser is used to precisely contour the body. This is advised if you want as little scarring as possible.
- With tumescent liposuction, fluid injections are made into the body to help remove the fat more easily through the cannula.
Liposuction in Mumbai, India – Benefits
- Liposuction of abdomen in Mumbai costs much less than it would in the USA, the UK, Australia, the Middle East, and other developed parts of the world.
- You do not have to fear miscommunicating with your doctor during thigh lipo or liposuction of arms in Mumbai, as many plastic surgeons in the Indian metropolis can speak fluent English.
- After your tumescent liposuction Mumbai, India, you can travel around the city, visiting attractions such as the majestic Gateway of India, the iconic Taj Hotel, the Elephanta Caves and the various open air markets and bazaars.
- Liposuction of calves and other body parts in Mumbai is performed by highly qualified, board-certified plastic surgeons.
- Some of the doctors who perform laser liposuction in Mumbai, India have undergone medical training in the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Because medical costs in India are low, you can undergo additional procedures such as facelift, a full blown hair restoration procedure or even a less complex eyebrow hair transplant in India, in addition to liposuction without paying an arm and a leg.
Liposuction Prices in India
- Liposuction clinics in Mumbai do not charge as high as their counterparts in the West due to the lower cost of living in India. You can save on costs by opting for multiple liposuction procedures, such as liposuction of the tummy and liposuction of calves in Mumbai.
- Medical tourists from West Asia and the United Kingdom do not have to travel far for a tummy lipo or liposuction of buttocks in Mumbai, thus saving considerably on transportation costs. Medical tourists from these parts of the globe can also consider liposuction in New Delhi, if that suits them more logistically.
- Since the cost of cosmetic surgery in India is lower than in First World countries, medical tourists can take the opportunity to travel around the country without exceeding their budgets.
Traveling for Lipoplasty in Mumbai, India
- Whether you are traveling for liposuction or facelift surgery in India, it is important that you do your homework when it comes to choosing a doctor. You should look at online reviews and patient references and veer away from doctors who are not board certified.
- Before leaving to undergo an arm lipo or liposuction of circumferential thighs in Mumbai, check to make sure you have all the travel documents necessary to enter India and to return to your native country.
- Mumbai is home to two airports: the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport for international travel and the Santa Cruz Domestic Airport for domestic travel.
- The best time to visit Mumbai is between October and February, as the weather is more moderate during those months.
For people who desire a slimmer body at an affordable price, liposuction in Mumbai, India is a low cost way to achieve one’s dream figure. Between Mumbai’s well-equipped hospitals, experienced surgeons, and sunny climate, it is easy to see why Mumbai is such a popular medical tourist destination.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable liposuction in Mumbai. For more information, submit the estimate–request form on the right.