Charles Dickens once wrote that “There is a wisdom of the head, and a wisdom of the heart”, meaning the two don’t always see eye to eye. However, your head must surely agree that choosing a heart hospital in New Delhi, India is your best option when your heart needs medical attention. With such low prices, coupled with high quality of medical care in India, undergoing surgery in a heart hospital in New Delhi will be a wise decision.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the leading cause of death worldwide, with 30% of global deaths attributed to CVDs in 2008. Proper heart care is not something that should be taken lightly.
However, it can also be very expensive. Those who find it difficult to cover the costs back home will be glad to hear that heart surgery in India can cost much less than in Western countries like the US or Canada. For example, according to The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham), heart valve replacement surgery that costs $200,000 in the US was found to cost less than $20,000 dollars in India. And that included the round-trip air-fare.
Heart Hospitals in New Delhi, India—An Overview
Our network hospitals in India are state-of-the-art medical facilities, staffed with experienced and efficient physicians and support staff, and use the latest technologies.
- Heart hospitals in New Delhi offer world-class medical service and are accustomed to treating foreign patients. You will feel safe and welcome when you come to New Delhi for heart surgery.
- India is now the world’s 4th largest economy, a fact that is reflected in the quality of its healthcare facilities. This status is due in part to the recent boom in medical tourism in India, which Assocham estimates to be growing at an annual rate of 30%.
- Heart hospitals in Delhi offer the latest in cutting-edge technologies and procedures that are on par with standards in the US and the UK. It is even possible to have Da Vinci Robotic Surgery in India.
- As stated above, our network cardiac hospitals in New Delhi employ expert and experienced medical professionals—some of whom are internationally trained— that try to provide the same quality of treatment as is available in the Western world. Furthermore, most doctors in India speak excellent English and can comfortably converse with you about all the details of your procedure.
- Even when you factor in all the travel costs, having your heart surgery in a state-of-the-art heart hospital in New Delhi, India will still be extraordinarily cheaper than in a hospital back home. This is because of the low cost of living and the fierce competition among medical-care providers in India.
Whether you are in need of a mitral valve repair or angioplasty in India, the cutting-edge technology and expert professionals in the heart hospitals of New Delhi will be able to help you.
What to Do Outside the Heart Hospital in New Delhi
Don’t forget that you’re not coming to India just for heart surgery. Make a great vacation out of it.
- Think of New Delhi as a tourist destination, and not just the place where you will get exceptional, low-cost heart surgery. Besides world-class heart hospitals, New Delhi offers a plethora of sights, sounds and eats for tourists.
- Relax in the soothing lawns of Lodhi Gardens or go shopping in Connaught Place. If history and culture are what you’re after, don’t miss Humayun’s Tomb and the Red Fort.
- New Delhi is a popular destination for migrants from all over the country, so you’ll be able to sample cuisine from all corners of India.
- It is also home to some of the best museums in India. The National Museum, New Delhi is one of the biggest in the country, and the National Agricultural Science Museum informs visitors on agriculture in India since prehistoric times.
New Delhi is a vibrant city replete with fun things to do and see. Start looking for your hospital for heart surgery in New Delhi today!
If you are worrying about the enormous costs of getting heart surgery in your home country, consider having your procedure done in a heart hospital in New Delhi, India. The adept and caring heart surgeons in India will give you the medical care you need at a price you can afford.
Submit the estimate request form at the right to find out how affordable your medical procedure can be in a heart hospital in New Delhi, India.