It’s true that as we age, we get wiser…and we also get those wrinkles and fine lines which hit us with the realization that, yes, we’re getting older! With facelift in New Delhi, India, our once younger looking face can be restored without letting the plastic surgery budget hit the roof.
The comparatively lower cost of cosmetic surgery in India makes it popular among medical tourists from the USA, Canada, Nigeria, Kenya, and other parts of Africa, West Asia, Australia, the UK, and other countries of Europe. With the on-going economic turmoil in the United States that is affecting economies all over the world, resulting in price increases and job losses, it truly feels like a gift from the heavens to find affordable facelift in New Delhi, India.
Plastic surgery is viewed as a reasonable option and paying attention to physical appearance is increasingly important to everyone. This is backed by findings from the 2010 The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) Cosmetic Surgery Statistics as per which almost 9.5 million patients had cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures in the US within that year.
Facelift to Look and Feel Younger
Those who are planning to get a facelift surgery in New Delhi, India should be armed with a bit of facts about this cosmetic procedure:
- Also called a rhytidectomy, this procedure involves the removal of excess fat from the face and tightening of the facial skin, resulting in a fresher and firmer appearance. Normally, an incision is hidden in the contour of the ear, extending around the earlobe and back into the hairline.
- For a less-invasive procedure, patients can go for a mini facelift in New Delhi, India. You can achieve similar results with a MACS lift (mini facelift) in New Delhi minus the high price tag. MACS facelift in India is a worthwhile option since the recuperation time involved would be less (given it being relatively less-invasive than a full-blown traditional rhytidectomy) and the costs involved further lower.
- Patients can also undergo a quick facelift in New Delhi, India, in which the skin in the lower area of the face and neck is tightened in a minimally invasive manner.
Benefits of a Rhytidectomy in New Delhi, India
- Facelift prices in New Delhi, India are just a fraction of the costs in developed countries like the US, the UK, and Australia. Despite the low cost of facelift in New Delhi, India, you’ll get high quality treatment comparable to that found in the developed countries of the West.
Given the affordability of cosmetic procedures in India, patients can also get a neck lift surgery in New Delhi to achieve better results by getting rid of turkey neck or double chins. Neck lift cost in India is equally alluring. For mothers out there with all the money that they save on their facelifts, they can get an adjunct overall mommy makeover surgery in India to help restore pre-pregnancy vital stats. They may even opt for a stand-alone low cost liposuction in New Delhi, if getting the whole shebang sounds a tad daunting.
- Be it a facelift or a more complex pectus excavatum surgery in New Delhi, there are minimal to no waiting times for medical treatments.
- You can elect to get your facelift in India at one of the several JCI, ISO, and NABH accredited hospitals which are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and facilities that can compete with the medical facilities of the US.
- Medical tourists can look forward to getting treated at the hands of renowned doctors and plastic surgeons in New Delhi, India who received comprehensive training and certifications from reputable institutions abroad.
- India is known for a sizeable English-speaking population. Hence, communicating with Indian doctors, nurses, and medical staff won’t be a problem for foreign patients.
Vacationing Combined with Facelift in New Delhi, India
Getting a facelift surgery in India can also be a relaxing experience for medical tourists. Why not plan a leisure trip to the national capital? Here are some of the key tourist spots in New Delhi that patients can visit:
- India Gate – a memorial where the names of the gallant Indian soldiers in World I are inscribed
- Raj Ghat –the last resting place of India’s Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi
- Humayun’s Tomb – was built under the orders of Humayun’s wife Haji Begum
- Bahai Temple – also known as the Lotus Temple because of its lotus shape
Hindi is the national language of India. Here are some useful Hindi phrases for tourists:
- Hello/goodbye – namaskar
- Please – kripaya
- Thank you – dhanyavad/shukhriya
- How much is this? – ye kitne ka hai?
- Help – bachao
- How are you? – aap kaise hain?
Medical tourists should also keep in mind some travel considerations:
- Avoid eating street foods and always go for bottled water.
- Tourists are advised against giving donations to beggars.
- Women should avoid wearing revealing clothes when roaming the streets of India. When visiting a temple, follow the dress code and bring a scarf with you.
There are many benefits of getting a facelift in New Delhi. People should not feel guilty if they long to look younger and more attractive. With quality and affordable cosmetic procedures in India, you can stop dreaming and start looking more beautiful.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable medical treatments at various hospitals under its network in India. For more information and FREE quote, submit the estimate–request form on the right.