Thanks to continuous medical research and advancements, curing type 2 diabetes with surgery is now possible. And diabetes surgery
in New Delhi – India is an affordable way to do it. For some people, type 2 diabetes is a result of being overweight or obese. With the increasing awareness that losing excess pounds may help cure diabetes, many budget-conscious overweight people from the West are deciding to go through weight loss surgery in India for a healthy start.
Choosing to undergo metabolic surgery for type 2 diabetes in New Delhi, India will reward medical tourists (majority of people visiting India for medical reasons are from the US, Australia, the UK and other European countries, Africa and the Middle East) with around 50% of cost savings.
Diabetes and Bariatric Surgery
For those considering low cost diabetes bariatric surgery in New Delhi, here are some insights into bariatric surgery for diabetes management:
- Based on the 2011 National Diabetes Fact Sheet compiled by the American Diabetes Association, 8.3% of the total population, or 25.8 million children and adults, have diabetes but of these only 18.8 million cases were actually diagnosed. Furthermore, total healthcare costs related to diagnosed diabetes in the US in 2012 was $245 billion.
- Gastric bypass relieves the symptoms of type II diabetes by changing the amino acids and hormones produced during digestion, according to a study led by Nile Wierup and published in the April 30, 2013 issue of the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. In this light, gastric bypass in New Delhi can be seen as a cheaper alternative to curing diabetes in obese people as well.
- On a similar note, there is also metabolic surgery for non-obese type 2 diabetics. Ileal transposition for type 2 diabetes surgery is preferably conducted on people with normal weight.
Advantages of Diabetes Surgery in New Delhi – India
Read on to learn more about the benefits of gastrointestinal surgery treatment for type 2 diabetes in Delhi, India:
- The low diabetes surgery cost in India is only a fraction of the prices charged in First World countries and may already cover additional expenses for medical tourists, such as travel, accommodation, airport transfers, medications, etc.
- There are many excellent weight loss surgeons performing diabetic bypass surgery in New Delhi. Some of the renowned bariatric surgeons here have studied and trained in prestigious medical schools and hospitals in the US and Europe, and are also members of international health organizations.
- Medical tourists visiting for type 2 diabetes surgery in Delhi, India will be very delighted to stay in one of our network hospitals that are accredited by the JCI and boast of first class facilities
and advanced technology. Our friendly doctors and hospital staff are fluent in English and give special care to foreign guests.
- Say goodbye to long waits for a medical appointment as it does not apply to New Delhi or anywhere else in India. Many hospitals providing diabetes surgery in New Delhi can conveniently accommodate a large number of patients at one time.
- Following major weight loss, you can come back for a liposuction in New Delhi to remove stubborn fats or a tummy tuck to fix the resulting sagging skin in affected areas of your body.
- Before undergoing gastric bypass for type 2 diabetes in Delhi, India, you may want to explore the city first. Delhi as a tourist destination is both fascinating and interesting, being the capital city of India and the center of commerce, culture and politics.
Get to Know New Delhi
Here are some fun and useful facts about New Delhi:
- New Delhi is estimated to be more than 5,000 years old, making it one of the world’s oldest existing cities.
- The climate here is described as a combination of the scorching heat of Rajasthan’s deserts and the freezing cold of the Himalayas.
- Hindi is the native language in New Delhi, but English is widely used as well.
- Some of the best tourist attractions in India can be found in Delhi, including the Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, the Qutub complex, and lots of stunning museums, monuments, temples and churches, and parks and gardens.
Taking some risks to deal with your diabetes and weight condition is better than doing nothing at all and ending up getting worse. Let low cost, quality diabetes surgery in New Delhi, India help put you on the right track to a healthier life.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Diabetes Surgery in New Delhi – India.