Getting Da Vinci Robotic Surgery in India
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery is most often used for prostatectomy, hysterectomy, and heart surgery. Hospitals in India offer traditional options for those procedures, too, but you can opt for Da Vinci if you wish.
- Getting Da Vinci robotic assisted surgery might mean lesser pain for you.
- It also means a shorter hospital stay, and that is an advantage if you’re looking to spend the shortest possible time in India due to other commitments back home.
- Going through a Da Vinci system robotic surgery allows you to get back to work and your everyday life a lot quicker, too.
- Da Vinci robotic hysterectomy would mean a few incisions on your abdomen (instead of a larger opening) to accommodate robotic. However, there’s also traditional hysterectomy surgery in India if you’d prefer that instead.
- Da Vinci prostatectomy used for prostate cancer treatment offers a higher level of precision during operation than traditional surgeries – something essential for the sensitive nature of prostatectomy. Prostate robotic surgery in India is also an option which can be considered by patients suffering from prostate cancer.
- Additionally, getting Da Vinci robotic prostatectomy could mean getting back your urinary and sexual function sooner than you would after a traditional surgery.
- Likewise, getting Da Vinci robotic heart surgery in India means shorter hospital time.
- Aside from that, a University of Maryland study says that 88% of patients who opted for Da Vinci robotic heart surgery come out of it free of complications. In comparison, only 66% of traditional heart surgery patients came out without complications.
- Da Vinci robotic surgeries in India are performed by surgeons trained in the practice of remote surgery. These Da Vinci-specialized surgeons in India have had extensive training and experience not only within India but also in developed nations overseas.
- Not all hospitals in India offer Da Vinci surgeries as an option. To know where you can avail of technologically-advanced robot-assisted procedures, consult Quality Surgery India.
Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Costs in India
- Robotic surgery systems are usually expensive and only available in the best hospitals. Take that into account when doing guesswork on how much you’re going to spend.
- India offers Da Vinci robotic surgeries at a lower price as compared to the developed nations.
- Medical tourism packages that include costs not only of the surgery itself but of some extraneous expenditure like transportation.
- You don’t have to grope blindly when it comes to costs, though! Quality Surgery India can give you a quote for any Da Vinci robotic surgery procedure.
- If you plan to do some sightseeing in India, factor the costs for that into your budget, too.
Preparing for Da Vinci Robotic Surgery in India
- You may consult a doctor in your home country to know if the Da Vinci system robotic surgery is the right option for you.
- Weigh the pros and cons (this includes costs!) of getting traditional versus getting Da Vinci robotic surgery before deciding.
- The Da Vinci system is minimally-invasive, but don’t forget to take into account that you have to stay in India for a bit after the operation itself in order to recover.
India’s medical tourism industry lets more people opt for this high-tech surgical system at a much lower cost. The Da Vinci system robotic surgery in India could be the cost-effective surgery you’re looking for.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable medical treatments at various hospitals under our network in India. For more information and FREE quote, submit the estimate – request form on the right.