Improving one’s appearance by getting plastic surgery in India could be an easy and affordable choice for people who cannot afford cosmetic surgeries in their native places. Procedures like liposuction, breast implants, face lift, and cosmetic rhinoplasty in New Delhi,
India are popular with foreign patients who come to the country to take advantage of its excellent healthcare services for much lower prices.
- Rhinoplasty, also called nose reshaping surgery or simply nose job, is a surgery performed to enhance the shape or proportions of the nose. It is also sometimes performed to correct breathing impairments due to abnormalities in the structure of the nose.
- Every year, the American Society for Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) consistently lists rhinoplasty as one of the top three most commonly performed procedures.
- Some of the reasons patients undergo this surgery is to improve the appearance of noses which they perceive to have wide nostrils, big nasal tips, drooping or upturned nasal tips, and wide nose bridges.
Benefits of Getting Cosmetic Rhinoplasty in New Delhi, India
There are a lot of reasons why people from around the globe get low-cost nose reshaping surgery in New Delhi, India
- India’s booming medical tourism industry has caused hospitals to adjust their services to accommodate the needs of medical tourists. It is common to find international patient departments that help out with itineraries, discounted hotel accommodations, airport and hotel pick-ups for visiting clients.
- Indian cosmetic surgery centers in our network employ staff who speak English fluently, and even have translators for patients
who speak other languages.
- The cost of cosmetic surgery in India can be less than 50% of what it costs in the US, Canada, or the UK. Even after adding airfare, hotel, and food expenses to the nose job cost in India, most medical tourists find that they get huge savings.
- New Delhi, the Indian capital city, is one of the most technologically-advanced cities in Asia when it comes to medical facilities and equipment. There are world-class hospitals and internationally-trained nose job doctors in Delhi, who are much in-demand.
Things to Remember for New Delhi Rhinoplasty Seekers
- Rhinoplasty is considered one of the less complicated procedures and may not require patients to stay more than a couple of days after the surgery. However, if you are getting more complex ones like a mommy makeover surgery in India, you may be in for a longer stay in the country. This usually means more expenses for patients, so keep this in mind while calculating your budget. Some patients decide to get multiple procedures in the country to maximize their stay – for example, getting a Delhi nose job and some dental work in one trip.
- There are some surgeons and hospitals and India who give much lower prices than others for rhinoplasty, but may not have the right qualifications. Never sacrifice the quality of any surgery just to get the lowest price.
- Contacting a respected medical tourism agency like Quality Surgery India can help you with screening prospective hospitals and plastic surgeons in New Delhi, as we are connected to those who are highly-qualified and most popular among foreign patients.
Most of all, take the opportunity to explore the city. New Delhi is a beautiful place whose architecture and tourist spots speak volumes about Indian culture and traditions. Getting a simple procedure like cosmetic rhinoplasty in New Delhi does not necessarily limit your activities, so you may want to extend your schedule to accommodate some sightseeing – this will surely make your trip to India memorable experience.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable medical treatments at various hospitals under our network in India. For more information and FREE quote, submit the estimate–request form on the right.