Coronary Angioplasty in New Delhi, India is available at much lower cost than in the developed countries of the world. Additionally, going for Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty in New Delhi, India would mean doing away with the need of traveling within India for getting treated at a reputable hospital in the country.
More and more people suffering from blockage in their coronary arteries are opting for coronary angioplasty in India. The popularity of surgeries in India stems from the fact that several Indian hospitals are equipped with cutting-edge medical facilities and provide services at a significantly affordable cost.
Treatments including weight loss surgeries and cosmetic surgeries in India are finding a lot of takers among people from the industrialized countries of the world.
What is Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty?
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA), also called balloon angioplasty of the coronary artery, is a minimally invasive non-surgical treatment for opening obstructed coronary arteries, the blood vessels that supply oxygen and nutrients to the heart muscle.
- The coronary angioplasty procedure is done to restore arterial blood flow to the blood-deprived heart tissue without open-heart surgery.
- The procedure is intended to reduce the need for medication and eliminate or minimize the number of episodes of angina (chest pain or discomfort due to coronary artery disease).
- Angioplasty is usually combined with implantation of a stent in the narrowed or weakened artery to help prop it open and decrease the chance of re-blockage.
- PTCA is increasingly being used to treat stable angina and single-vessel coronary artery disease.
Coronary Angioplasty procedure is often recommended for patients with one or more of the following symptoms:
- Blockage of one or more coronary arteries.
- If effects of these blockages in arteries are not lessened by medications or lifestyle changes.
- Chest pain that isn’t helped by medication.
- Angina that occurs during routine daily activities, such as shopping or cooking, disrupts sleep, or recurs after heart attack.
Why Go For Angioplasty in New Delhi, India?
The popularity of medical treatments including heart surgery in India can be gauged from the statistics released by the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII). The CII estimates the medical tourism industry in India to reach $ 2 billion by 2012. There are numerous distinct advantages of getting angioplasty in New Delhi, India.
- The biggest advantage is perhaps the cost of the angioplasty procedures in India. One can undergo quality and affordable angioplasty in New Delhi, India.
- Angioplasty prices in New Delhi are much lower than the fortune you would have to spend on the same heart procedure in the US, Canada, or other first world countries. Ask for a free quote and see for yourself!
- Many reputable medical facilities in New Delhi, India offer affordable angioplasty procedures and follow high standards of hygiene and maintenance.
- English is widely spoken in India and majority of the medical professionals in Indian hospitals and medical institutions can communicate with the foreign travelers personally.
- India boasts of big names in the field of medicine. Many of the renowned doctors and physicians work at the prestigious hospitals in India.
- Adequate hygiene measures are taken at the reputable Indian hospitals and specialized multi specialty health centers for infection control which is a major lure for numerous global westerners.
- Delhi offers numerous shopping options. Before going for low cost angioplasty in New Delhi, you can consider buying silks, Indian footwear, and artifacts at the Sarojini market, the Lajpat Market, and the Delhi Haat.
Tips for Those Considering Heart Surgery in India
Mentioned below are some of the things that a medical tourist should take care of when contemplating heart surgery or PTCA in New Delhi, India.
- The first and foremost thing is that all the important documents including passport, visa, and a valid identity card should be carried along all the time while in India.
- The country is full of options in terms of hotels and restaurants, so take your time to find out one that could attend to your needs.
- You are also advised to research on hospitals and clinics in India before zeroing down on them. This would help you find get affordable angioplasty in New Delhi hospitals equipped with top of the line technology and experienced surgeons.
- Hygiene standards might not be par with those in the West. Carefully choose eateries and restaurants in India.
- Make it a point to drink only packaged water. Check for broken seals of bottle caps.
If you are looking for the angioplasty procedure but are scared of the heavy medical bills, cheaper coronary angioplasty in New Delhi, India may just be the wise option for you. Get in touch with Quality Surgery India for information not only on angioplasty procedure but also on an array of medical procedures including heart surgery and stomach bypass surgery.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable medical treatments at various hospitals in India. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.