Getting yourself down about your weak jawline? Chin up! There is now an affordable way to get the strong chin you need to exude the confidence in yourself that you know you have. Fly to India and get chin implants in Mumbai. It is cheaper than it is in U.S. clinics, and what’s more, going to India for chin implants is a great opportunity to take a well-deserved vacation!
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), chin implants are gaining popularity in the U.S. The procedure increased 71% between 2010 and 2011. If you’re thinking of jumping on the strong chin bandwagon, but have doubts that you will be able to afford the procedure in the U.S., then opt for affordable chin implant surgery in Mumbai, India, and take it easy on your bank account.
Cost of Chin Implants in India
You might not believe how little chin augmentations cost in India. Plastic surgery in India is so much more affordable than it is in the U.S. and other developed countries that you could end up saving 50% or more compared to what you would in a clinic in your hometown. But how do they do it?
- Even though India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world right now, the cost of living in the country is still much lower than those in Western nations.
- Cheap labor also contributes to low chin implants prices in India.
- In U.S. hospitals, everything from saline solution to hospital gowns are charged to the patients at exorbitant mark ups, which is one of the reasons it is so difficult for many Americans to afford medical procedures. Hospitals in India do not charge patients this way.
- Furthermore, the U.S. dollar simply goes a lot further in India than it does in the U.S.
Other Benefits of Getting Chin Implants in Mumbai
Aside from the fact that cosmetic surgery prices are so low that you could also afford to get a rhytidectomy in Mumbai on the same trip, there are a number of other great reasons to make the trip.
- Quality Surgery India works with many of the JCI accredited hospitals in India that offer patients world class medical care in sanitary, state-of-the-art facilities.
- Our network hospitals that offer cosmetic chin surgery in Mumbai are equipped with high-tech medical devices.
- The plastic surgeons in our Mumbai network are top notch medical professionals, many of whom have worked abroad in Western countries.
- Majority of these surgeons speak fluent English and will have no problem carrying on conversations with you and explaining the procedure.
- And don’t forget: you’re not just coming to Mumbai for chin augmentation. You’ve come all this way, so have fun!
Best Time to Go to Mumbai for Chin Implants
Mumbai is located on India’s west coast, which means it doesn’t get very cold here, but it can get really hot. Between March and May, the average temperature is in the upper eighties and regularly gets into the nineties. If you want to come when it’s cooler, come in the winter months, from December to February, when the average temperature gets down into the sixties.
The monsoon season starts in June and lasts until September. This is probably a good time to avoid coming, as you don’t want to be stuck inside the hotel for your whole trip, avoiding Mumbai’s heavy tropical rains.
Bring light, airy clothes when in Mumbai for double chin surgery, as it can get pretty humid. In such muggy climate, you’re going to want to wear clothes that breathe. Here are some items to also consider packing:
- Hand sanitizer
- Travel packets of facial tissues (toilet paper is not guaranteed in all Indian bathrooms)
- Copies of all your travel documents: passport, visa, etc.
- Sunscreen, a hat
- Travel electrical outlet adapter for charging cell phones, computers, etc.
- Any prescriptions that you may want to also get for less at local pharmacies
If you decide to improve the appearance of your face and are thinking about getting chin implants in Mumbai, Quality Surgery India can help you plan the perfect trip. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on Chin Implants in Mumbai.