There are two ways to surgically enhance your behind – get a silicone implant or get yourself a Brazilian butt lift surgery. The difference, as you might know, lies in the fact that the latter uses the fats from your own body to give your derriere more shape. But with the soaring prices of plastic surgery in developed countries these days, not everyone has money to spare for buttock augmentation. Getting Brazilian butt lift surgery in India, however, would cost you a lot less. And if you know where to look, you can get quality surgery in India like what you’d get in developed nations.
Brazilian Butt Cosmetic Surgery India
- If you’re having second thoughts about getting fat transfer instead of silicone implants, know that according to a study by Pereira and Radwanski, the complication average of Brazilian butt lift is less than 3%. This percentage, they say, means the procedure is safe.
- If you’re getting surgery for butt augmentation in India, don’t forget to include travel and recovery to the span of time you need for the trip. It will take a while before you can sit like you usually do again!
- Are you getting Brazilian butt lift because your body has changed since you’ve given birth? If you are, know that the numerous procedures offered for plastic surgery after childbirth in India might be relevant to your interests, too.
Advantages of Getting Brazilian Butt Lift in India
- Your biggest advantage is perhaps the cost of Brazilian butt lift in India. Prices are a far cry from the fortune you would spend for the same procedure in the United States or other first-world nations.
- Some medical centers in India have advanced facilities comparable to those in developed countries. A lot of doctors and physicians in India undergo training not only from reputable institutions within the country, but also overseas. And you get all those at a fraction of what it would probably cost you back home.
- India is an English-speaking country, and its medical professionals can communicate with you personally.
- If you’re due for a holiday, India has numerous offerings for a tourist. And with a culture as rich as India’s, it’s easy to find things that could interest you the whole duration of your stay.
Disadvantages of Getting Brazilian Butt Lift in India
- The biggest disadvantage of getting Brazilian butt cosmetic surgery in India is that you might have to stay far away from home for some time.
- Depending on where you are from and your budget, you might have to go through recovery alone. And since Brazilian butt lift is an invasive surgery, you need time to recuperate.
- If complications arise when you’re back home, you may not be able to go to the same surgeon who performed the procedure on you.
- You might be concerned about the quality of care you’ll get in a foreign land. But as long as you do your research, you can get the best option available to you.
- There might be some fear of the unknown as India might be a country with cultures and traditions foreign from your own.
Before and After Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery in India
- Quality Surgery India can help arrange your trip, so you don’t have to make preparations blindly.
- Know how much you’re going to spend for the whole procedure. You can ask Quality Surgery India for advice and quotes.
- The Indian embassy in your country will tell you whatever it is you need to properly enter and exit the country.
If you are looking for quality plastic surgery to firm up your rear, but are scared of the heavy medical bills, Brazilian butt lift in India may just be the thing for you.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable medical treatments at various hospitals under our network in India. For more information and FREE quote, submit the estimate–request form on the right.