Full, well-rounded buttocks add to a person’s overall visual appeal and self-confidence; that’s why cosmetic surgery to enhance the glutes has become a hit among body conscious women and men from across the world. Brazilian butt lift in New Delhi – India manages to stir much interest in medical tourists from the West who are in search of quality and affordable cosmetic treatments for enhancing their backside. With discount Brazilian butt lift in India, anyone can have beautifully shaped buttocks without breaking the bank.
Butt Lift – Statistics
According to the 2011 Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), there were a total of 4,546 buttock lift procedures performed in 2011. That’s a 38% increase from 2010 with 3,289 procedures. The extremely high cost of cosmetic treatment in the West is the primary reason a lot of residents of the US, Canada, the UK and Australia are considering low cost Brazilian butt lift in New Delhi.
Quick Facts about Brazilian Butt Lift
Getting Brazil butt in New Delhi is a practical choice and a good one too. For a better grasp of what this procedure is all about, here is some basic information on it:
- In a Brazilian butt lift procedure, fat deposits are harvested from other areas of the body through liposuction. After being processed and purified, the harvested fat is injected back into specific areas on the buttocks to achieve the desired shape and fullness.
- Before undergoing Brazilian butt augmentation surgery in New Delhi or for that matter anywhere in the world, avoid certain medications such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin E, and other supplements that may cause excessive bleeding or other complications.
- Whether you’re going for a butt lift or bum implants in India to save money, you should quit smoking and drinking alcohol at least two weeks before and one week after the procedure for a speedy recovery.
- You would be required to wear a special compression garment for about a month, post surgery, and also avoid strenuous activities during that period.
Cost of Brazilian Buttocks Lift in New Delhi
Choosing Brazil butt lift in New Delhi will reward you with great savings! Cheap living expenses and stiff competition for clients among plastic surgery clinics contribute to the low Brazilian butt lift cost in Delhi, which is around 50%-70% cheaper than the prices charged in high income nations. Patients can even avail of affordable treatment packages that cover the expenses for accommodation, airport transfers, medical tests, medications, etc.
Other Advantages of Brazilian Butt Lift in New Delhi – India
Brazil butt lift in India is highly in demand among medical tourists not only from the US but also from Australia, the UK and other European countries, the Middle East and Africa.
- You can choose from state-of-the-art clinics and hospitals for your butt lift in Delhi. The Indian capital is also home to a number of JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited hospitals that boast world class facilities and the latest in medical technology.
- You can count on satisfying results from bum lift surgery in India as cosmetic procedures here are carried out by highly-competent, English-speaking plastic surgeons, many of whom hold international degrees and certifications.
- Another convenient thing about choosing Brazilian lift in New Delhi is that you won’t have to be stuck in a long waiting list just to get a doctor’s appointment, which is a big problem in most developed countries.
- New Delhi is home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Qutub Minar, the Red Fort, and Humayun’s Tomb. Thanks to the amazingly low Brazilian butt lift cost in India, you can indulge in some sightseeing, of course before your surgery. Agra, famous for the breathtakingly beautiful Taj Mahal, is only about a couple of hours from Delhi.
Additional Reminders on Medical Travel in India
Here are some helpful reminders for potential medical tourists contemplating butt lift in New Delhi – India:
- Throughout the duration of your stay in New Delhi, don’t forget to take all the necessary safety and health precautions to avoid any mishaps.
- Make sure there’s someone to assist you for at least the first 24 hours after your surgery as your body would still be sore and you won’t be able to move around easily.
- For more permanent results, follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly to avoid accumulating excess fat and to maintain the firmness of your new butt.
Who says only celebrities like Beyonce and J-Lo can have bootylicious bodies? Now that you can afford a Brazilian butt lift in New Delhi – India, you too can show off an alluring, taut bottom.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Brazilian Butt Lift in New Delhi.