Breast Augmentation in Mumbai, India
|Posted by: Jerome on June 14th, 2012
Breast augmentation in Mumbai, India is one of the medical procedures that cause foreigners to flock to this popular South Asian city. The main reasons for the increasing influx of medical tourists for cosmetic surgery in India are the high quality of healthcare and the low prices.
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery lists breast augmentation as one of the most popular surgeries that are performed on women. Oftentimes the surgery is performed to enhance the size of the smaller breasts or to enhance breasts that have become saggy due to factors like age and childbirth.
Why Consider Mumbai, India for Cosmetic Breast Surgery?
Cosmetic surgery in India is one of the leading parts of the Indian medical tourism industry. It is no surprise, considering the following points:
- The doctors in India are top-notch, and we work with some cosmetic surgeons who have been trained in first-world nations. As a result, they speak fluently in English and are able to communicate with the patients and explain all the details of the surgery with no problems.
- To boost their medical tourism efforts, most hospitals that offer breast enhancement surgery in India have hired staff members who are solely assigned to assist visiting tourists during their stay in the city for their surgery. These people are trained to help with concerns from the procedure itself to other details like hotel accommodation, transportation, and even recommended destinations for those who want to visit tourist destinations.
- Hospitals in India have invested in world-class facilities that are comparable to those of their western counterparts. Medical tourists who come to Mumbai and other Indian cities for their surgeries can be assured that they are being treated using the latest technologies also being used in the US, Canada, or the UK.
Planning to get Breast Enhancement in Mumbai? Some Tips
Before actually deciding to get your breast enhancement surgery in Mumbai, India, here are a few things to remember:
- Ensure that you are working only with the best surgeons and hospitals by looking up their information online, and asking for the doctor’s credentials and references from his previous patients.
- Coordinate with your local doctor about your over-all health to ensure that you are fit enough to undergo an operation. The hospital in Mumbai, India will also be conducting tests before the procedure, but it is better to make sure that you are healthy even before you travel to a foreign country.
As for the things to remember before your actual trip, here are some pointers:
- Coordinate with the medical tourism agency and the hospital about the weather and recommended things to pack for your travel. India is hot and humid during the summers and it is best to pack light clothes. North India may be moderately cold from December to February, so it is best to check the weather before you travel.
- Ensure that you are aware of any pre and/or post-operative diets that you may be required to follow. This will make it easier for you to arrange for meals that will fit your needs if necessary. Doctors in India who are involved in medical tourism are always ready to give out vital information to patients before they embark on their trips.
- Contemplate if you want a family member or a friend to go with you on your cosmetic breast surgery trip to Mumbai. It will add to your travel expenses, but it is always comforting to have a familiar face with you to help sooth any anxieties and to go on this journey with you.In the end itmay be worth it – considering you are getting low cost breast enhancement surgery in India anyway.
Breast enhancement in Mumbai may cost only a fraction of the prices in other countries, but this fact does not sacrifice the quality of the healthcare that patients receive in this bustling city. More and more people are going to India to take advantage of their world-class healthcare professionals and facilities for much lower prices, why not be one of them?
Several years ago, people were hesitant about going to other countries for surgeries, but in the modern times countries like India have proven that they can compete with first-world nations when it comes to the quality of work they do. Nowadays, because of the excellent feedback of international patients who have experienced their healthcare services, the prospect of having a procedure like breast augmentation in Mumbai, India is not scary or risky.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable breast augmentation surgery in at various hospitals under its network in India. For more information, submit the estimate–request form on the right.
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) in Mumbai, India
|Posted by: Emily on June 11th, 2012
Traveling for plastic surgery in India has become an increasingly popular option for anyone looking to improve their physical appearance without having to deal with the extensive wait times and high cost of similar procedures in their home countries. Procedures like eye cosmetic surgery in Mumbai, India make it possible for you to finally have the appearance you desire.
- Blepharoplasty is the medical term for cosmetic eyelid surgery. These procedures can drastically improve the appearance of your upper and/or lower eyelids, giving a more youthful and rested appearance.
- With age, gravity naturally causes the skin of the eyelids to sag, giving a tired and older appearance. This is medically known as ptosis. Thanks to procedures like ptosis surgery in Mumbai, India, you can have an appearance you feel more confident in.
- According to a report of cosmetic procedure trends published by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), nearly 200,000 people had eyelid surgery in 2011, clearly showing the demand for and popularity of these procedures.
- Upper eyelid surgery can keep your eyes looking young and alert for an estimated five to seven years and could even last an entire lifetime.
- Lower eyelid surgery is long lasting and rarely needs to be done again.
Advantages of Getting Eyelid Surgery in Mumbai, India
- Many doctors in India speak fluent English, and translators can be arranged should you encounter any language barrier.
- Hospitals in India provide world class care and are staffed by experienced doctors, many with international accreditation. You don’t have to sacrifice comfort and high quality care to have your eyelid surgery in Mumbai.
- The low cost of blepharoplasty in Mumbai, India means that you’ll be able to make substantial savings compared with having the same procedure in your home country, even after considering travel expenses.
- Cosmetic eyelid procedures are not usually covered by insurance unless the eyelid is drooping enough to impact your vision. By traveling and having procedures such as lower lid blepharoplasty in Mumbai, India, you don’t need to worry about insurance.
- Blepharoplasty procedures have a one to two week period of recovery. Mumbai, India is a unique, large city with no shortage of things to do and see, meaning your recovery time can double as a vacation.
- Mumbai, India is considered the commercial capital of India, and as such, English is spoken by a large percentage of the population, meaning you can enjoy your trip without struggling to communicate.
Planning Your Trip for Eye Cosmetic Surgery in Mumbai, India
- You may want to begin by getting a price quote for your eyelid surgery in Mumbai so that you can better plan your trip.
- When planning your trip, it’s best to avoid monsoon season, which falls in the months of June through September. The best time to travel to Mumbai is from October to April, when the humidity is low and the weather is nice.
- Before traveling for your eye cosmetic surgery in Mumbai, India, you may want to consult with your doctor to make sure you have all the proper vaccinations needed to travel abroad.
- Mumbai is a modern city with a high population, and as such you should remember to keep any money or valuable papers close to you at all times as a precaution.
- There are many options for eating in Mumbai, and you may choose to eat in expensive, fine dining restaurants to inexpensive street food. For those with less adventurous palettes, outlets of international food chains can be easily found.
Traveling to India for your eyelid surgery is a convenient and smart choice that you can feel confident in. With doctors and hospitals recognized around the world for their healthcare standards, you can feel safe even as you take advantage of the low cost of blepharoplasty in Mumbai, India.
Mumbai is a beautiful city that will provide you with unique sights and experiences during your trip without requiring you to sacrifice any modern comforts.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable eyelid surgery in at various hospitals under its network in India. For more information, submit the estimate–request form on the right.
Facelift Mumbai – India
|Posted by: Madison on June 8th, 2012
You can now go back to a youthful and wrinkle-free countenance with a facelift in Mumbai, India. Facelift in India is synonymous with attractive prices and choosing to get it done in Mumbai gives one the added opportunity to double a medical trip as a vacation. There are rationales for getting cosmetic surgery in India galore. This article attempts to give you an overview of what facelift surgery in Mumbai entails.
How A Facelift Is Performed?
- Facelift surgery, also known as rhytidectomy, is a form of plastic surgery performed on individuals to improve the appearance of their faces.
- An incision, just in-front of each ear, is made to allow access to the tissues underneath. During this surgery, excess skin or fat is usually removed. The remaining tissues are then lifted and contoured to give a rejuvenated appearance.
- Cosmetic surgery procedures are at an all time high with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons reporting that a total of 13.8 million procedures were conducted in 2011 in the United States. Of these, facelift surgeries represented the highest increase from 2010 with a 5% leap.
Facelift Prices in Mumbai, India
- If you are considering going under the knife, it is important to choose an option which doesn’t make you dig deep into your pockets. The cost of facelift in Mumbai, India is lower than what you would pay in the USA, Canada, the UK or any other European country, the Middle East, Nigeria, Kenya, other parts of Africa, and Australia. You can also opt for a relatively minimally invasive mini facelift in Mumbai, India which will cost you less than a full blown surgery.
- This is largely due to the lower cost of living and a relatively weaker currency (rupee) compared to the euro and the dollar.
- With the impact of the economic downturn still lingering across the globe, it is wise to have relatively affordable rhytidectomy in Mumbai, India.
Benefits of Receiving Facelift in Mumbai, India
Some of the upsides to getting rhytidectomy in Mumbai are as follows -
- You have the option of choosing one of the many state-of-the-art hospitals accredited by different agencies of repute, such as the ISO, the NABH, and the JCI. These are top hospitals with modern technology and facilities that match up with those of countries such as the US.
- India contributes about 2500 doctors to the medical fraternity every year according to the World Health Organization. With such numbers, it is clear why the medical tourism industry has flourished. If you choose to have your procedure in Mumbai you will have access to a wide selection of competent and well trained plastic surgeons in India to choose from.
- You need not worry about waiting time. You get your treatment fast, be it a complex facelift procedure or a quick facelift in Mumbai, India. You can also opt for a MACS Lift (Mini-Facelift) in Mumbai, a less invasive procedure that is also quite affordable. Since it is less demanding in regard to recuperation time, you can book an appointment to have it done even when you are constrained for time.
- India has a sizeable population that can speak English. This means communicating with the plastic surgeons and other medical staff is not going to be a problem for you as a foreign patient. This, however, should not stop you from learning a few basic Indian words to minimize the chances of facing language impediments when out on the street.
- Be it a facelift in Delhi or Mumbai, a medical trip to India will give you opportunities aplenty to indulge in some leisurely exploration.
- Perhaps you are a mother, and you would like to restore your body to look like it was before pregnancy. With all the money that you will save on your facelift surgery, you can opt to go for a general mommy makeover surgery in India. You can also opt for a neck lift surgery in Mumbai, in addition to a facelift to get rid of the unsightly turtle neck. You can get a quote of the neck lift cost in India right in the comfort of your home by soliciting an estimate from Quality Surgery India.
Tourist Destinations in Mumbai
If you are pressed for time to see other parts of India, you can go on a whirlwind tour during your stay for facelift surgery in Mumbai. Some of the must-visits are -
- The Gateway of India – It is the signature monument of Mumbai. It was constructed to honor King George V together with Queen Mary’s visit to Mumbai city.
- Juhu Beach – Located in the suburb, this not-to-be-missed beach of Mumbai teems with vendors selling lip smacking street food.
- Elephanta Caves – A 45-minute ferry ride from the Gateway of India will transport you to the days of yore when both art and architecture were at their zenith. The complex is famous for its intricate Buddhist carvings.
- National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA) – It is a treasure trove for connoisseurs of Indian art.
Clearly, when seeking to roll back the years on your face through a cosmetic procedure, one of the options you have is affordable facelift in Mumbai, India.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable face lift surgery in at various hospitals under its network in India. For more information, submit the estimate–request form on the right.