Traveling for plastic surgery in India has become an increasingly popular option for anyone looking to improve their physical appearance without having to deal with the extensive wait times and high cost of similar procedures in their home countries. Procedures like eye cosmetic surgery in Mumbai, India make it possible for you to finally have the appearance you desire.
- Blepharoplasty is the medical term for cosmetic eyelid surgery. These procedures can drastically improve the appearance of your upper and/or lower eyelids, giving a more youthful and rested appearance.
- With age, gravity naturally causes the skin of the eyelids to sag, giving a tired and older appearance. This is medically known as ptosis. Thanks to procedures like ptosis surgery in Mumbai, India, you can have an appearance you feel more confident in.
- According to a report of cosmetic procedure trends published by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), nearly 200,000 people had eyelid surgery in 2011, clearly showing the demand for and popularity of these procedures.
- Upper eyelid surgery can keep your eyes looking young and alert for an estimated five to seven years and could even last an entire lifetime.
- Lower eyelid surgery is long lasting and rarely needs to be done again.
Advantages of Getting Eyelid Surgery in Mumbai, India
- Many doctors in India speak fluent English, and translators can be arranged should you encounter any language barrier.
- Hospitals in India provide world class care and are staffed by experienced doctors, many with international accreditation. You don’t have to sacrifice comfort and high quality care to have your eyelid surgery in Mumbai.
- The low cost of blepharoplasty in Mumbai, India means that you’ll be able to make substantial savings compared with having the same procedure in your home country, even after considering travel expenses.
- Cosmetic eyelid procedures are not usually covered by insurance unless the eyelid is drooping enough to impact your vision. By traveling and having procedures such as lower lid blepharoplasty in Mumbai, India, you don’t need to worry about insurance.
- Blepharoplasty procedures have a one to two week period of recovery. Mumbai, India is a unique, large city with no shortage of things to do and see, meaning your recovery time can double as a vacation.
- Mumbai, India is considered the commercial capital of India, and as such, English is spoken by a large percentage of the population, meaning you can enjoy your trip without struggling to communicate.
Planning Your Trip for Eye Cosmetic Surgery in Mumbai, India
- You may want to begin by getting a price quote for your eyelid surgery in Mumbai so that you can better plan your trip.
- When planning your trip, it’s best to avoid monsoon season, which falls in the months of June through September. The best time to travel to Mumbai is from October to April, when the humidity is low and the weather is nice.
- Before traveling for your eye cosmetic surgery in Mumbai, India, you may want to consult with your doctor to make sure you have all the proper vaccinations needed to travel abroad.
- Mumbai is a modern city with a high population, and as such you should remember to keep any money or valuable papers close to you at all times as a precaution.
- There are many options for eating in Mumbai, and you may choose to eat in expensive, fine dining restaurants to inexpensive street food. For those with less adventurous palettes, outlets of international food chains can be easily found.
Traveling to India for your eyelid surgery is a convenient and smart choice that you can feel confident in. With doctors and hospitals recognized around the world for their healthcare standards, you can feel safe even as you take advantage of the low cost of blepharoplasty in Mumbai, India.
Mumbai is a beautiful city that will provide you with unique sights and experiences during your trip without requiring you to sacrifice any modern comforts.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable eyelid surgery in at various hospitals under its network in India. For more information, submit the estimate–request form on the right.