Have a problem with droopy eyelids? Or are you fed up of those bags under your eyes which make you look older? Bangalore may be just the place for you to fix these problems without making you shell out a fortune. Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) in Bangalore, India comes with many benefits. All types of plastic surgery in India do not cost as high as they do in the West. And getting lower or upper lid blepharoplasty in Bangalore, India does not just mean enjoying some cost benefits. There are a lot of other benefits associated with the eyelid cosmetic surgery in Bangalore, India.
Blepharoplasty – Basics
- In the usual blepharoplasty procedure, excess skin and fat may be removed or repositioned to treat droopy eyelids, also known as ptosis. Not only that, the surrounding muscles as well as tendons of the eye may also be reinforced, to counteract the drooping action that usually occurs when one gets older.
- Blepharoplasty may have a reputation of being a surgery for cosmetic purposes but little do many know that blepharoplasty may also serve a functional purpose. When eyelids droop, they can obstruct vision and cause problems, especially when left untreated.
- However, for those who want eye surgery but do not want to burn through their savings, cosmetic eye surgery in India can be a viable option. When you want upper and lower lid blepharoplasty Bangalore, India has many options for you to consider.
- As per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons’ 2011 Plastic Surgery Statistics Report, 196,286 blepharoplasties were performed in the US that year. This shows the popularity of the surgery.
Eye Cosmetic Surgery in Bangalore, India – Major Benefits
Let’s focus on eyelid surgery in Bangalore, India, and see what patients can gain from it rather than choosing to get it in their home country.
- For the past few years, India has been fast gaining a reputation as an epicenter for global medical industry. What does this mean? Every year, hordes of medical tourists throng India every year to get anything from heart surgery, cancer treatments to cosmetic surgery in India. Ptosis surgery in Bangalore, Karnataka, India is just one of the surgeries that medical tourists can take advantage of.
- The cost of blepharoplasty in Bangalore, India is much lower than in the US, the UK, and Canada. In the USA, blepharoplasty can cost an astounding amount. When you choose to get bilateral blepharoplasty in Bangalore, the leading hospitals of the Indian metropolitan city and its doctors are able to offer you more affordable packages. In fact, it can easily be said that you will only be paying about a fraction of what you would be spending on the surgery in the United States, Canada, Australia, Nigeria, Kenya and other parts of Africa, the UK, and other parts of Europe.
- You won’t need to worry about finding good hospitals in India. The country is home to several JCI accredited hospitals. The reputable hospitals of the country pride themselves in having state-of-the-art technology that could rival the ones found in the hospitals in the West.
- Those who may still have hesitation on getting blepharoplasty in Bangalore, India because of the possible language need not do so. Majority of the urban Indians are English-speaking. Rest assured that you won’t be lost in translation, should you choose to get your surgery here!
- Well trained, board certified plastic surgeons will oversee your blepharoplasty in Bangalore.
- You will find a number of sightseeing options to keep you distracted as you recover from drooping eye surgery in Bangalore. The Garden City is famous for its palaces, temples, and churches.
Choosing Surgeon for Blepharoplasty (Eyelids) Surgery in Bangalore
If you’ve made the decision to get eyelid surgery in Bangalore, India, then you’ll need to make sure that you find a good doctor to assist you in your needs. Here are some tips to help you do that.
- Take into consideration how long your chosen physician has been practicing after (s)he has obtained her/his medical degree and license.
- Check if the doctor you have in mind has board certification for her/his chosen field of specialty.
- It may be helpful to look if the doctor in mind has had a history of malpractice. While you are at it, don’t forget to check the doctor’s history of successful surgeries.
Blepharoplasty eyelid surgery in Bangalore, India gives you the option to get your drooping eyelids or puffy eyes fixed without costing you an arm and a leg.
Quality Surgery India facilitates affordable eyelid surgeries at various hospitals under its network in India. For more information and FREE quote, submit the estimate–request form on the right.